Iraq Petroleum Virtual Conference: The Established Meeting Place for Iraq’s Oil & Gas Industry – 20 – 21 October 2020 Virtual Event
For over 14 years, Iraq Petroleum has continued to be the main independent platform for Iraq’s oil and gas industry, engaging and responding to existing and future challenges. Working in collaboration with the Federal Government of Iraq, the Federal Parliament, Iraq’s Federal Ministry of Oil and independent strategic partners, the event covers Iraq’s policies and strategies for a sustainable future development of Iraq’s giant oil and gas fields.
The flagship CWC Iraq Petroleum Conference returns on 21 – 22 October 2020 to bring comprehensive updates on the country’s major opportunities for international investment in the energy sector and Iraq’s future energy plans which are also marking the 60th anniversary of the establishment of OPEC in Baghdad.
The event will take place virtually, giving you the opportunity to stay connected with the key players that shape the strategy and partnerships to drive forward the oil, gas and power development in Iraq in these unprecedented times.
This year, the conference will address key issues surrounding Iraq’s oil and gas industry:
- Marking the 60th anniversary of the establishment of OPEC in Baghdad
- Iraq as a Major Oil and Gas Player: the Next Chapter of Upstream Investment and Energy Transition
- Oil and gas industry as the force to pull the country together
- Energy Finance: Creation of an Environment in Support of the Promotion of Industry Partnerships
- Extending the Value Chain and Iraq’s Energy Infrastructure Challenges
- Spotlight on the Future Relationship between Kurdistan Region of Iraq and Federal Iraq Government
- Iraq’s Gas Potential
- Electricity: Revolutionising the Industry
Don’t miss the 2020 virtual meeting and the updates on the evolving role of the multinational companies operating in the country, supporting the rebuilding of Iraq. Gain insights directly from the leaders and build sustainable business relationships to tap on the region’s oil and gas opportunities, to drive forward the post conflict and post pandemic recovery.
Distinguished Virtual Speakers Include
- HE Ihsan Abduljabbar Ismaael Al-Saade
Minister of Oil
Ministry of Oil, Federal Government of Iraq
- HE Nafaa Abdulsada Ali Al-Hmidawi
Senior Deputy Minister
Ministry of Electricity, Federal Government of Iraq
- Matthew M. Zais
PhD Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary
Office of International Affairs, US Department of Energy
- Zaid Elyaseri
Head of Country
For more information, please visit www.cwciraqpetroleum.com or contact Natalia Kuniewicz firstname.lastname@example.org